TKL Earthworks and Soil Stabilisation LTD is part of The TKL Group of companies, which has been successfully trading for over 50 years with a wealth of experience in all sectors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team working closely with the site managers and training team.
Summary of main duties:
– To assess and train candidates on a variety of different plant machinery
– Deliver high-quality and engaging training to candidates
– Complete assessments both on sites across the UK and report to our offices in Rotherham
– Ensure compliance with National awarding body standards
– Provide a safe training environment in accordance with health and safety regulations and having completed suitable risk assessments
– Completion of appropriate documentation for candidates
– Experience in mobile plant operation including, but not limited to, 360 excavators, dumpers, rollers etc.
– Plant instructor qualification NPORS/CPCS
– Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with all team members
What’s on offer:
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Employee discounts and exclusive perks
– Generous holiday allowance
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join our expanding team.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate, please send a copy of your CV and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01709 870900 for more information.